Your business events in a chic and confidential setting overlooking the Mediterranean Sea
The Royal-Riviera hotel is conveniently located 15 minutes drive from Nice & Monaco city centers and 25 minutes away from Nice International airport.
Perched on the peninsula of Cap-Ferrat, the Royal-Riviera Hotel’s position displays the perfect balance between Mediterranean gardens, landscape and sea. Combining the elegance of contemporary style and neo-Hellenistic theme, inspired by its neighbour the Villa Kérylos, the Royal-Riviera provides all the intimacy of a private Mediterranean villa with the luxury and glamour of a Belle Epoque palace.
With a dedicated event space, the Royal-Riviera is the perfect confidential venue for 10 to 110 people on any occasion: board meetings, gala dinners, prestigious events, private party, product launch and group incentive.
The Royal-Riviera features all the amenities required to combine business and pleasure:
- 78 rooms and suites in the main building (including 58 rooms with garden and sea view)
- 16 rooms and suites in the private villa l’Orangerie
- 75 rooms can be converted into Twin size bedrooms
- 4 meeting rooms with natural daylight, 4 meters ceiling
- Gourmet restaurant "la Table du Royal" and its sea-view terrace
- The "Jasmin Grill & Lounge" restaurant (ideal for receptions and gala dinners) offering a panoramic sea view
- The "Garden Deck" for outdoor cocktail receptions surrounded by Mediterranean gardens
- Bar Le Cap and its terrace overlooking the garden
Free access to our guests: Heated outdoor swimming pool, Private beach (from end of May to end of September), wellness center, parking of 45 spaces and Wifi throughout the hotel.
Various activities are possible directly from the hotel, e.g: sailing regatta, boat excursion, rallye on the surrounding roads, visit of the Kerylos and Rothschild Villas and many others…
5 acres garden to organize team building activities (e.g film maker or Cluedo scenarios, treasure hunt, eco-challenge, vintage photo rally, yoga…).
The hotel offers exclusive use of its 94 rooms and suites from October to April.
Renovations completed in 2018 and 2019: Jasmin Grill & Lounge restaurant, "Le Cap" bar, Standard rooms, wellness centre, main building façade.
Annual closure from mid-November to mid-January.
The Royal-Riviera is member of "The Leading Hotels of the World".