Rendez-vous in Nice for your business event!
Between sea and mountains, Nice Capital of the French Riviera cultivates the authentic charm of a Mediterranean city offering numerous possibilities for incentives and meetings.
- Hotel capacity : more than 10,000 hotel rooms
- International airport 10 minutes from downtown
- 93 hotel conference rooms: Acropolis Convention and Exhibition Centre
- Groups up to 5,000 pax : Nice is the largest meeting destination after Paris and among the most important in Europe
|NUMBER OF HOTELS||58||37||3|
|NUMBER OF ROOMS||3,143||4,002||417|
|CAPACITY OF THE LARGEST||199||331||187|
CONGRESS CENTRE-MEETING ROOMS
|- 100 pax||from 101 to 250 pax||from 251 to 1,000 pax||from 1,001 to 5,000||5,001+ pax|
|NUMBER OF MEETINGS ROOMS||52||19||16||3||1|
- Nice Acropolis Congree Centre awarded by IAPCO - '2015 IAPCO International Supplier Award'
- The Promenade du Paillon revolutionises the heart of the city, consisting in a 12-hectare garden.
- The Allianz Riviera Stadium, one of the very first eco-stadiums in the worldwith 35,000 seats and 108 000 sqft of event spaces for your product launches, meetings and sport-related events.
- Nice Acropolis Conference & Exhibition Center boasts now the certification ISO 14000
- Le Negresco and the Salon Royal, a listed historic monument with a capacity for seated meals of 380 persons and 600 persons for a cocktail.
- Chateau Crémat hosts prestige events and can accommodate up to 500 guests.
- The Observatory, a listed historic building with a capacity for cocktails of 250 persons.