Day 1: Bordeaux
- Visit of the Cite du Vin
- Covering nearly 14,000sq
- Introducing you to the heart and soul of wine and its influence over thousands of years on civilizations and regions of the world
- Find out about all the various facets of wine: life science, its history, geography, art....
- Tasting sessions, boutique selling wines from all over
the world, panoramic restaurant
Day 2: Medoc
- Bordeaux to the Medoc wine area through the 'Route des chateaux"
- World-renowed wines: Margaux, Pauillac, Saint Estephe
- September/October: grape harvesting
- Taste the grapes of different varieties and share the festive atmosphere of the grape harvesting team
- Visit and tasting at Chateau
La Tour Carnet, a grand cru classe
Day 3: Cognac
- Visiting Meukow, 'maison de Cognac'
- Founded in 1862
- Guided tour and tasting sessions to learn more about the
history and the process of cognac
- More info: tourism-cognac.com
Day 4: Saint Emilion
- Discover a prestigious Bordeaux appellation
- The Saint Emilion winegrowung area, a worl heritage site by Unesco
- An enchanting medieval town built on a hill surrounded by chateaux and vineyards
- The steep eneven paved alleyways, the monolithic church, the Romanesque church..
- More info: saint-emilion-tourisme.com