- Visit of the city of Trouville with
its fish market and its traditional villas on the beachfront
- Seafood tasting at the market
- Lunch in a typical brasserie on the harbor
- Short films shooting on the beach of Deauville. Write you own scenario and become a famous actor for a day!
- Spend time in Deauville for shopping
- Gala dinner at the Villa Le Cercle in Deauville (Films shot during the afternoon will be shown during dinner)
- Discovery of the Pays d’Auge area and the coast on board
the typical French 2 CV car.
The journey will take you to the nicest villages of Calvados to enjoy the “postal card” landscapes of Normandy with orchards, stud farms…
Cheese tasting in a local farm and calvados (apple brandy) and cider tasting in a distillery.
- Lunch at the restaurant Les 2 Tonneaux in Pierrefitte en Auge to enjoy the traditional and home made norman cuisine.
- Visit of Honfleur, the city of the impressionist painters.
- Dinner at the restaurant Les 3 Mages on the beach of Deauville.
- Discover the DDay landing beaches on board jeeps or former
military vehicles. Visits of Arromanches, American military cemetery of
Colleville sur Mer, Omaha Beach, Pointe du Hoc…
- Lunch in Port en Bessin for a meal dedicated to the local specialty: scallops.
- Visit of the medieval city of Bayeux with its majestic cathedral, the Tapestry Museum (classified at the UNESCO as “Memory of the World”.)
- Dinner at the Château La Chenevière